Ideal for businesses planning to trade in and out of India
Starting : Rs. 4000 only ( All Inclusive )
SAVE 30% COST!!!
(Takes less than 30 days)
All businesses which are engaged in Import and Export of goods require to register Import Export Code . IEC is 10 digit code with a permanent validity. IEC is issued by the Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT), Ministry of Commerce and Industries, Government of India. Importers are not allowed to proceed without this code and exporters can’t take benefit of exports from DGFT, customs, Export Promotion Council, if they don’t have this code.
Completion of registration
Documents for Individual/Propritor/Partner/Director:
- Copy of PAN Card
- Passport size photograph
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card
- Authorization letter (In case of Partnership)
- Authority from other Directors on letter head (In case of company)
- Copy of Partnership deed (In case of Partnership)
- Board Resolution/self declaration (In case of Company)
- Telephone Bill in the name of the Individual (In case of individual)
- Cancelled cheque of individual
Documents for Entity:
- Copy of PAN Card firm/company
- Copy of Property papers (If owned property)
- Copy of Rent agreement (If rented property)
- Landlord NOC (Format will be provided by us)
- Cancelled cheque of firm
- Electricity/ water bill (Business Place)
- Telephone Bill in the name of the business
- Copy of Service Tax returns (In case of Proprietorship)
- Certificate of incorporation (In case of company)
- Bank statement of firm/company
- AOA and MOA (In case of company)
- 1 letter head of company (In case of company)
All importers who import goods are required to register Import export code and all exporters need this code to obtain the benefits of exports.
IEC code holder does not require filing of any returns.
IEC Code is issued for lifetime and requires no renewal
Even individuals who are proprietors can obtain the code in their name.It is not necessary to setup a business for the same.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any person who intends to import or export goods and services from or to India must obtain Import export Code.
No, tax is not levied on Import Export Code. However, custom duty maybe levied.
After submitting all the requisite documents it will be allotted by DGFT in 10-15 days.
It is only a license permitting the import and export of goods. Therefore, no return is required to be filed under IEC code.